あなたは私のだろう···
あなたは私のだろう···

Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
ENTRY PROFILE Follow

Kyaaa !!! *LS*

Do not tell anyone!




LS= love story :3
So, after school, I was immediately greeted by small children who's one pickup with me; Misaki, Mey, Michiko, Grace, and Rinka. Well, have fun too little parnter partner who is "ready to help".
When uncle Kaito (my pickup driver) yet to come. So yeah, they put the bag in the mini gazebo, shading themselves from the heat. While I was with the shoes and bags up the tree and hang the bag in one trunk, putting shoes on my purse (slob mode on).

I look in Bla (fakename) was played with his friends. I think, My God, why should there being handsome is he? He keep saw me seriously and I'm getting more shame.

"Why you look at that point? Hush," Misaki said to me. Seeing myself what I had while I was viewing. I quickly look in the other direction.
"Uhm, nothing," said me.
"Oooh, you're looking the peacock. Make it quit, sis, do not stare, later possessed," said Grace. I nod wrote. But, the problem is, Bla even longer way to the tree I was sitting. So then, I rush down and the edges .. I shamed.
"Well, please, just wait there!" I feeling more shame now. "Please, there is more shade, I'm tired,"
"Yeah, yes, let's all of us go there! Anyway there are hordes of young boys, there are more of his time!" Michiko said casually.
"You do not go around when it comes. Could be offensive Chii," said Misaki. I nodded, then smiled a little because I knew it I was his time. Especially in the pack there is one child who's my crush.
"Okay, be quick! You're so lento (slow) soh really, come on! Do not make me waiting so long ok? Common!" I said annoyed when I saw Bla have started close to our position stand. When I finally could not take it staggered guard ran to the post - the front of the school.
"She got a virus, maybe?" Grace said when she arrived.

"Bye all, I wanna climb that tree," I yelled and ran into a tree. But ..., o-ooow, there's Bla in a tree! He climb, where I sat in the usual place! Oh no, this is going to be a problem.
Luckily after a few minutes he was down. Finally I can sit enjoying the breeze above.

"MONKEY!"

I turned around swiftly. WHAT?! There are brothers and sisters, but not Bla fortunately. Finally after a few mintutes my rides come. Thanks god!

OOPS, I still got 1 story and all real!

So this afternoon, I was in my school and that time I had problem with my friends, So I pray with Hana and Shakira. We pray with Muslims way. Keep on, I saw Bla, Seomi, Neiji, etc. Their butt beaten by sir Suburu! I laughed recently. We ran to our class cause we didn't want sir Suburu do the same way he did to they. So until I finished ran to class.....

"MY MUKENA!" O-oww, my Mukena's missed. Nooo ... okey, will I take first. And what happened when I looked out of the classroom? Tararaaa....

Bla's holding it! He's like a circus red bull, just like fishing me to take that mukena. He smile to me. What? I'm not going to forget this moment ..., I thought. I ran and ... ZIP! I took my mukena outta his hand. I touched his hand (ignore dis >.<)

Please do not share to anyonee >w<



Past >>